Pittsfield Products has the resources to handle the highest volume jobs in the custom fabrication of strainers, filters, and similar assemblies. As specialists in this field since 1944, we have the in‐depth knowledge that comes only with experience. Our facilities, manufacturing equipment, and proprietary manufacturing methods significantly cut costs and assure the highest quality. We have the capability of meeting Just‐In‐Time delivery demands.
Custom Fabrication of:
- Injection Screens
- Carburetor Screens
- Transmission Screens
- Brake Line Screens
- Fuel Tank Filters
- Air Conditioner Line Filters
- Steam Trap Filters
- Water Pump Filters
- Gas Pump Filters
- Tank Filters
- Air Filters, Dryers, and Mufflers
- Refrigeration Line Filters
- Industrial Strainers
Excellent Choice of Materials
We offer one of the widest ranges in materials.
- Wire cloth from 2x2 mesh down to the low micron range.
- Perforated metals. Round holes, square holes, or any other shape required, with hole sizes from1/2" down to 0.20" or smaller.
- Standard filter papers and synthetics. From 40 micron to as fine as 3 micron.
- Molded plastic parts, such as end caps, are also available.
Quality Engineering Support
If you need assistance of any kind, don't hesitate to call. Our experienced engineering staff is ready to answer your questions and help you solve any problems. Whether you're developing new parts or want an opinion on established designs, we can often make suggestions that give improved performance and production savings. This service is available upon request, without cost or obligation.